Kathleen Hicks, deputy secretary of the Department of Defense and a 2022 Wash100 Award winner, has announced the 10 new members of a board that advises the DOD secretary and deputy secretary on business management, governance and best practices for operations, DOD News reported Tuesday.
The members of the Defense Business Board will be part of one of the three advisory subcommittees: business transformation; business operations; talent management, culture and diversity.
A Pentagon official said the new members will bring to the board their experience in academia and private sector to offer advice on enterprisewide approaches to business management to meet national defense objectives.
The board members are:
- Alexander Alonso, chief knowledge officer at the Society for Human Resource Management
- Anand Bahl, chief information officer at Micron Technology
- Craig Albright, chief financial officer for Americas operations at Xerox
- Greg Bowman, chief innovation officer and vice president of corporate development at Siemens Government Technologies
- Marachel Knight, senior VP for technology at AT&T
- Matthew Daniel, principal at Guild Education
- Pat Zarodkiewicz, president of PatZconsulting
- Bernie Skoch, a retired U.S. Air Force brigadier general and executive lead for strategic events at the Air Force Association
- Stan Soloway, president and CEO of Celero Strategies
- Suzanne Leopoldi-Nichols, president of global business services at UPS