Jennifer Krischer is a technology development and intelligence executive with over three decades of expertise. Krischer’s expertise includes developing, implementing, and monitoring product portfolio strategies.
Read here and learn more about Jennifer Krischer’s experiences as the Maxar Technologies Vice President and General Manager of NGA Programs.
Who is Jennifer Krischer?
Jennifer Krischer is a technology development and intelligence executive with over three decades of expertise. Krischer’s expertise includes developing, implementing, and monitoring product portfolio strategies. She manages multi-billion dollar portfolios for intelligence, space, and rapid capabilities programs.
Her extensive experience in the technology and intelligence industries and her leadership and expertise have been instrumental in driving the success of the companies and programs she has been involved with.
Together with four other representatives, Jennifer Krischer moderates a panel discussion on the role of commercial geospatial intelligence capabilities in the military and national security decision-making process, specifically focusing on Dual-Use Technology in Space Defense.
- BS, Geography & History at United States Air Force Academy (1989 – 1993)
- M.A., African Studies at Howard University (1997 – 2000)
Jennifer Krischer as the Maxar Technologies Vice President And General Manager Of NGA Programs
As the vice President and General Manager of National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Programs at Maxar Technologies, Krischer oversees all operations of the NGA programs for the U.S. government and foreign and commercial clients. This involves leading a team of data scientists, developers, geospatial experts, and meteorologists to provide intelligence and geospatial solutions to their clients.
Jennifer Krischer Leadership History
Krischer worked with different companies attaining different leadership roles. Here is Jennifer Krischer’s leadership background:
- Maxar Technologies Vice President (2021 – Present)
- BAE Systems Deputy Product Line Director, Sensor Processing and Exploitation (SPX) (Sep 2018 – Oct 2021)
- BAE Systems Deputy Product Line Director (Sep 2018 – Oct 2021)
- United States Air Force Chief, ISR Resources Division (Aug 2014 – Sep 2018)
- 609th CAOC Deputy Chief Intel, Surveillance & Recce Division (Aug 2013 – Aug 2014)
- Det 130, AFROTC Commander (Mar 2010 – Jul 2013)
- AFRICOM Operations Officer (Jun 2008 – Feb 2010)
- EUCOM Senior Intel Director (2007 – 2008)
- HAF/A9 Chief, Threat Analysis (Jun 2003 – Jun 2007)
- United States Air Force Academy Assistance Professor (2000 – 2003)
About Maxar Technologies
Image from Maxar’s official website
Maxar Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced space technology solutions delivering critical information and services to government and commercial customers worldwide. Its main office is located in Westminster, Colorado.
Maxar provides the U.S. government with 90% of the essential geospatial intelligence utilized for national security and protecting troops on the ground.