The Treasury Department has unveiled the names of 12 public and private sector executives who will serve on its Federal Advisory Committee on Insurance for up to three years.
The department said Wednesday that FACI members will periodically advise and recommend strategies for the Federal Insurance Office to address challenges facing the insurance and reinsurance sector.
“Iâm looking forward to working with this great group of leaders and to FIO receiving their views and perspectives on important national and global insurance issues,” said FIO DirectorÂ Michael McRaith.
TheÂ new and continuing FACI members are:
- Amy Bach, United Policyholders
- Laura Bishop,Â USAA
- Kurt Bock, CountryÂ Financial
- Elizabeth Brown,Â University of Wisconsin at La Crosse
- âNicholas Gerhart, Iowa Insurance Division
- David Herzog,Â AIG
- Theodore Mathas, New York Life
- Teresa Miller, Pennsylvania Department of Insurance
- Alfred Redmer, Maryland Insurance Administration
- Michael Riley, West Virginia Offices of the Insurance Commissioner
- Marguerite Salazar, Colorado Division of Insurance
- Katharine Wade, Connecticut Insurance Department