The House, Science, Space and Technology Committee will be holding a hearing next Wednesday titled, “NASA’s Commercial Crew Development Program: Accomplishments and Challenges.”
The committee has yet to release all the names of the witnesses to testify before the full committee.
Witnesses that have been announced to testify during panel one include:
- John Elbon, vice president and general manager of Boeing’s space exploration division
- Steve Lindsey, director of space exploration at Sierra Nevada Space Systems
- Elon Musk, CEO and chief technology officer of Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
- Charles Precourt, vice president and general manager of ATK’s space launch systems business
- George Sowers, vice president of business development and advanced programs at United Launch Alliance